Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My new criteria for choosing the next president 2

I blogged last year about my new criteria for choosing a president. I wanted a childless president because the past 5 presidents had kids who had more guts than talent for showbiz. I thought Mar fits that criteria perfectly until someone commented that Mar has a son too. Mar confirmed this later.
Then came Noynoy. He fits the bill perfectly. He has links to showbiz, yes, with sister Kris and past girlfriends like Barbara Milano. But he is childless as of now.

And now people may have more compelling reason for voting Noynoy. Kris Aquino, his self-absorbed sister, has promised to migrate when she becomes a liability to Noynoy. She declared on TV in the aftermath of the Ruffa walkout: "On a last note, I promised Noy that if he does WIN, and I'm a cause of distress for him & his presidency, I'll gladly take my 2 boys to live anywhere there is TFC [The Filipino Channel] so that I can continue to work but w/ our overseas Filipino brothers & sisters. "

She made a tearful and difficult to watch (and distressing to Noynoy's candidacy) appearance last Sunday. It was so bad that the newscast that followed immediately afterward was a very welcome relief.

So there you have it. If you can't take this act anymore and if you want her to fulfill this promise, you know who to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment