Thursday, December 31, 2009

What a year!

202 posts this year after just 51 in the last 5 years. I used to blog just to imbibe the technology. Then I found it cathartic. Then I did it to reconnect with former batchmates, colleagues, and relatives. Now I also do it to share anything that I can. I think that's what blogging is all about.

2009 was quite a year. For Filipinos, PacMan continues to be a source of pride. Wesley So, some high school math wizards, Efren Penaflorida chipped in their share. The world is noticing how good Pinoys are. And then GMA's friends put us back to shame with the horrendous massacre.

This year will be remembered for the Ondoy floods. Three months after the great flood, I'm still terrified with the situation my family faced then. The funny thing is at that time, we were not scared at all. This new year's day, PAG-ASA, once a favorite topic at this blog, predicts rains. Revelers hope the weather bureau again lives up to its record.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment